Jump to recipe
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c onions
- 1 pound bacon
- 3 c mushrooms
- ½ c cherry tomatoes
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 c cheddar and mozzarella cheese — mix
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with a good coating of cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, add the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, and cook until they are soft.
- Fry bacon to desired crispness, set aside to cool.
- Then, add the rest of the veggies, and sauté until they are tender. Add this veggie mixture to the baking dish. Set aside.
- While the veggies are cooking, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggie mixture in the baking dish.
- Next, add the cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake 40 minutes. Remove the foil, and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until the egg mixture is cooked through.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 48.41 g||74.5%|
|Saturated Fat 21.71 g||108.6%|
|Trans Fat 0.38 g|
|Cholesterol 229.05 mg||76.4%|
|Sodium 972.19 mg||40.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.28 g||3.1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.85 g||7.4%|
|Sugars 4.63 g|
|Protein 31.01 g|
|Vitamin A 46.23 %||Vitamin C 19.23 %|
|Calcium 55.23 %||Iron 13.28 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
My Favorite Recipes